If You Received a Business Card Like This…
There Are Two (2) Intentional Mistakes on The Card, Can You Spot Them?
If You Received an Information Card Like This…
There Are Three (3) Intentional Mistakes in the Top Section of the Information Card. Before You Look at the Answer, Can you Spot Them?
The Answer Is Below! (When You Just Have To Know!)
FINAL HINT: In the Business Card, one intentional mistake is in the actual sentence, “Sometimes a Fresh Set of of Eyes, Can Help You See Things You May Have Missed!” The other is a grammatical mistake that is commonly made, especially in the nonprofit world.
The answers for the Business Card:
- There is a duplicate word, “OF” in the sentence.
- The word Non-Profit is not supposed to be hyphenated.
The answers for the Information Card: (BTW: The Bottom Section is a tear off card for Your Convenience)
- There are two times the word Nonprofit was written incorrectly.
- The Spelling of the word “Acquire” is incorrect.
- The word ‘Schedule” is misspelled, as well.